Prior to your arrival
- We would request you adhere to the Government guidelines in relation to your visit with us. For further information please refer to (URL required to https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus)
- Government guidelines allow groups including 2 households, or a maximum of 6 individuals from different households to meet up. Please adhere to these to keep yourself, our team and our other guests safe.
- As part of the reopening of restaurants and hotels, we have been asked to collect contact details from the lead booker should we need to provide this to Public Health England to assist Track & Trace efforts. Please ensure that all details entered on booking are correct, and please do keep a record of contact details of any other guests in your group.
- We are doing our best to comply with Government advise and keep you safe, with these additionalmeasure in place we would request you allow a little extra time for our teams to provide our
- If you feel you prefer to wear a mask/gloves whilst you are dining, please ensure to bring your own supply, we are unable to provide these
- Should you feel unwell or display any symptoms of Coronavirus, we would ask that you do not visit in accordance with official guidance. We will happily rearrange your reservation.
During Your Visit
- We have implemented social distancing measures and additional signage throughout the building and request you follow the steps we have taken to assist us to do
- Sanitiser points are available throughout the restaurant including main entrance and exit areas.
- Common and high use touch points and have been identified and enhanced cleaning procedures are in
- We will seat you on arrival, and table service will be provided. Guests should not approach the bar to order or pay.
- Any menus given out will be single use.
- Our food and drinks offerings are initially limited as we adhere to social distancing requirements for our kitchen and front of house teams Should you have any particular dietary requirements, please let us know well in advance of your visit.
- Our standard service procedures have had to be amended to comply with official guidelines, and we recognize these will be new to you. They are also new to our team so please work with them to ensure your visit is the enjoyable experience we are all working towards.
- Guest bathrooms will be undergoing regular cleaning and checks, we also ask that guests make use of the sanitizer available and the wipes located outside the cubicles. Guests should visit the restrooms individually, or in pairs or groups.
- Please be aware that we are following the official Government guidelines that have been published in relation to reopening, and as such if our team may have to decline any requests from your group that would be in contradiction to these guidelines. We are working to ensure the safety of your group, our other guests and our team
- Any services provided during your stay will be charged upon consumption - we do not currently accept cash payments
- Please adhere to the requested social distancing procedures, and also make use of the hand sanitizer provided.
- You will receive a receipt from us by email once you have departed
- We hope you enjoy a safe visit with us and look forward to your return!