230g softened butter
200g caster sugar
5ml vanilla extract
2 large eggs
360g white flour
2.5g baking powder
5g baking soda
4g sea salt
350g choc chips
- Preheat oven to 190c. Line a baking tray with parchment and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix the flour, baking powder, salt & baking soda and set aside.
- Cream together the butters and sugar until combined.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla until nice and fluffy
- Mix in all the dry ingredients until combined
- Finally mix the choc chips into the mix, tasting at this stage is a must!
- Now roll the cookies into 65g balls (size is up to you, how large/small you’d like them) and place them with even spacing onto your baking tray.
- Bake them in your preheated oven for 8-10 minutes. Take them out when they are BARELY starting to turn brown.
- Allow them to sit for a couple of minutes then transfer to a cooling rack
- Now attempt to stop everyone from eating them for at least 30 minutes